(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
The 13th Enumeration: Key to the Bible’s Messianic Symbolism
For centuries scholars have argued about the authenticity of the lineage of Yeshua (Jesus), as found in Matthew 1. Many have asked why the apostle Matthew failed to mention four of the Messiah’s ancestors. Others have asked why this famous lineage was arranged more like a cipher than a straight forward listing of Yeshua’s generations.
In The 13th Enumeration: Key to the Bible’s Messianic Symbolism, William Struse takes you on Biblical adventure in search of answers. In this thrilling investigation of one of the great unsolved mysteries of the Bible you’ll learn the reasons why:
* The supposed inaccurate lineage of Yeshua, as found in Matthew 1, is one of the greatest expressions of Messianic symbolism found in the Bible.
* The missing names in Matthew’s list are the key to a stunning Biblical cipher.
* The Biblical lunar/solar cycles reflect an amazing pattern which is connected to the Bible’s sacrificial system.
* The 13th month, as found in the book of Ezekiel, symbolizes the Bible’s promised Messianic reconciliation and confirms the unique nature of the Biblical calendar.
* The nature and order of the sacrificial system as given to Israel, has distinctive messianic symbolism.
* The numerical order of the priestly courses of ancient Israel confirm a messianic thread woven into the Biblical record.
* How Circles, Cubits, and Context are essential to understanding Biblical “time” as it relates to the prophecies of the Bible.
* The wonderful messianic symbolism of the 14th sacrifice found in the Feast of Unleavened Bread.
* The number 13 in the Bible is connected to an ancient superstition, a biblical heroine, and an April fool.
* The Messianic symbolism of 2nd temple and apostle Paul’s “middle wall of partition”.
From the first page to the last, William Struse will take you on an adventure of Biblical proportions that will forever change your view of the Bible’s Messianic symbolism and remind you of our Creators plan of reconciliation for all mankind through Yeshua, the Messiah promised in the Scripture.